The Ballina Flood Recovery Centre is now open and located at Ballina Surf Club, Lighthouse Parade, East Ballina.
Open from 9.00am to 5pm (7 days for first week), the Recovery Centre provides face-to-face support for Ballina Shire.
Ballina's Flood Recovery Centre offers the following assistance:
• accommodation advice
• replacing lost documents
• mental health and wellbeing services
• support for businesses
• clean-up services
• financial assistance
• insurance and legal support.
The following service providers are available at the centre:
- Resilience NSW
- Red Cross
- Service NSW
- Communities and Justice (DCJ) - Housing
- Services Australia (Centrelink)
- Salvation Army
- Social worker and counsellor
- Health and Wellbeing providers
- St Vincents de Paul
- Ballina Shire Council
My business action
Sign up to Ballina Shire Council enews to keep up to date with the latest news - SIGN UP