Find out how to get involved with the campaign to maximize your involvement in the event! + still time to register
The DNC North Coast Festival of Flavour campaign is now in market! The campaign has been funded through the Australian Government as part of the Recovery for Regional Tourism Grant Fund.
This substantial 4-week Digital Marketing Campaign will drive awareness and consideration to the festival and will tap into millions of potential impressions through:
- Facebook and Instagram
- You Tube
- Google Search
- Concrete Playground - One of Australia's largest digital publishes of culture and lifestyle content.
My business action:
- Encourage your social media audiences to use the trails map to plan their festival itinerary.
- Share this social media logo and the 15 sec promo video
- Download the Festival of Flavour Industry Toolkit to find out how to maximize your social media messaging
- If you haven't already done so, register your event to be apart of the festival.
How to register:
There is still time to join us for the festival. Once you've planned your event, experience or special deal for the 3 - 5 June 2022, load it into ATDW Get Connected. It's FREE and will see your listing appear on the campaign page and North Coast Flavour Trail Platform.
Read this Information Flyer with tips on how to get involved.