Destination NSW has partnered with Tourism Tribe to offer this fully funded Digital Skills Accelerator for Tourism program to assist NSW tourism businesses, including accommodation, tours and attractions to digitally transform their marketing.
The program aims to help tourism businesses to improve their digital skills and online presence, build their digital marketing channels and ultimately help grow their business. This free program will assist businesses to work towards goals with a customised Digital Engagement Health Check™ and individual consultation sessions.
This program will be open to 150 tourism businesses in NSW. To apply please complete the Expression of Interest by clicking the APPLY NOW button and explain why this program would suit your business.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 24TH OF MAY 2022. For more information about the program click here
- Applicants must be based in NSW and operate a tour, visitor attraction or accommodation in NSW.
- Applicants must have an active NSW ATDW listing under the categories tour, attraction or accommodation.
- Applicants must articulate how participating in the program will transform their business.
- One application per business, applications for multiple locations will not be accepted.
- Submissions with incorrect or incomplete details including website and social media URLs will not be considered.
- Places are limited to 150 participants and will be assessed on a first come, first served basis and best fit to eligibility criteria.
Apply for the Digital accelerator course here