A new bus network will be introduced to Lismore on 16 January 2023, as part of the Transport for NSW 16 Regional Cities Services Improvement Program.
Whether you catch the bus to get to work or university, to do your shopping and run errands, to visit friends and family, or to socialise in town, getting around Lismore is about to get a whole lot easier.
There will be more buses more often, new services on Sundays and Public Holidays, to connect you more reliably where you need to go.
The new bus network includes:
- Minor frequency improvements to the Lismore town bus network
- Later services on most Lismore town bus network routes
- More weekday and weekend services on the key Route 661, which links Lismore to Ballina
- More services between Lismore and Nimbin
- Extended operating hours of the B-ConX On Demand service, with new service on Sunday
Need more information?
- For Transport information and to plan your trip visit transportnsw.info
- For information about the new network services, timetables, and about school services and fares
Northern Rivers Buslines: 02 6626 1499
Ballina Buslines: 02 6686 3666
Quinns Coaches: 02 6628 2137
Sodhi Bus Service: 02 6687 1243
Blanch’s Bus Company: 02 6686 2144
B-ConX On Demand service: 132 669