If you are a local transport operator (local hire vehicle, community transport, tourism industry transport operators and those with small buses of 12 seats or less), NSW Point to Point Transport Commission invites attendance at a FREE information session about the point to point transport laws in NSW.
- Background to the law
- How to become authorised
- What is a passenger service
- Key elements of the law
- What do I need to do to be compliant with the new laws
- What is a Safety Management System
- The Passenger Service Levy
- How to register as a tax payer
After the presentation staff will be available to provide one to one assistance with any queries you may have.
North Coast Event dates & location:
Thursday 14 June - Ballina
Click to book your FREE seat.
For more information please contact www.pointtopoint.nsw.gov.au
Source Destination North Coast