Tourism operators are getting ready for the big reveal as to what the new Northern Rivers Visitor Guide will look like.
Have you RSVP'ed to the launch of the Northern Rivers Visitor Guide. You can RSVP here now.
16 businesses from across the Northern Rivers will be onsite at the launch to bring their services and experiences to life. Come along and visit them during the launch.
- Kim Soft Sea Silk Painting
- Dusty Attic Music Lounge
- The Macadamia Castle and Animal Park
- Ballina Byron Islander Resort and Conference Centre
- Martin’s Bakery and Hot Bread Kitchen
- Zoom Coffee
- Byron Moonshine Coffee
- Ballina War Memorial Pool
- Ballina Naval and Maritime Museum
- Ballina Manor
- High Tea Ladies
- Retro Campervans
- Quota Craft and Garden Fair
- Fozies Fishing
- Lifeworks Pilates
Experience It - Northern Rivers Visitor Guide Launch
When: Monday 5th August 2019
Where: Ballina Visitor Information Centre
When: 12:15pm arrival for a 12:30pm media and public event
RSVP to the launch here