LAID BACK COASTAL LIFESTYLE
The Ballina coastline is simply stunning. Whether it's relaxing on the beach with a book, or enjoying a refreshing swim, exploring historical headlands or building a sandcastle with the kids the beaches of Ballina Shire have it all.
Beaches of the Ballina Shire include...
- Lighthouse Beach, Lighthouse Parade, East Ballina
- Shelly Beach, Shelly Beach Road, East Ballina
- Angels Beach, The Coast Road, East Ballina
- Flat Rock Beach, Flat Rock Road, East Ballina
- Sharpes Beach, The Coast Road, Skennars Head
- Boulder Beach, The Coast Road, Skennars Head
- Seven Mile Beach, Pacific Parade, Lennox Head - Patrolled September to April
- South Ballina Beach, South Ballina
- Patchs Beach, Sneesbys Lane, South Ballina
Lennox Point is a world class surf break, and the coastline offers something for every level of surfer. To check the surf report visit swell net
For the latest beach safety information please visit mybeachinfo or download the 'Beach Safe' Surf Life Saving Australia App for iPhone.
The Ballina Shire has a couple of secluded four wheel drive beach access points, visit Ballina Shire Council's page on four wheel driving