The NSW Government's dine and discover program has now been rolled out in the Ballina Shire and eligible businesses are being encouraged to sign up.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
The Dine & Discover NSW vouchers for all adults in NSW will be divided into two categories:
• two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
• two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW you must have a business that operates in one of the following industries:
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
To register your business and apply for your vouchers click here