Destination NSW has partnered with Ecotourism Australia, the nation’s peak body for sustainable and ecotourism, to provide eligible NSW visitor economy businesses fully funded access to the pre-certification Strive 4 Sustainability Scorecard.
The free Strive 4 Sustainability Scorecard supports visitor economy businesses to assess their current performance across the four pillars of sustainability:
- Environmental impacts
- Socio-economic impacts
- Cultural impacts
- Sustainable management.
By measuring your business performance, you can make informed decisions and take steps to enhance and promote your sustainable practices.
The scorecard will support you to:
- Learn how your business can positively impact people, the planet and culture.
- Evaluate your current sustainability performance (in less than a day*).
- Receive personalised and practical insights for continuous improvement.
- Clarify and simplify sustainability practices through a snapshot evaluation.
- Showcase your commitment to visitors.
The scorecard participation is limited to one applicant per business and can be completed at your own pace.
*Average completion time is 4 to 8 hours.