Have your say on the future of the tourism industry in Australia! Austrade invites you to join this webinar and be part of development of Tourism 2030.
Senator the Hon Simon Birmingham, Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment, has launched a consultation process on the development of the next long-term tourism strategy and wants to hear from a range of stakeholders involved in the tourism industry.
The interactive webinar will be an opportunity to:
• Find out more about the development of Tourism 2030.
• Tell us your aspirations for the tourism industry of 2030.
• Share your on-the-ground insights with the Federal Government.
• Identify challenges, opportunities and things that could be done to transform the industry.
• Shape Australia’s next long-term tourism strategy.
TOURISM 2030 WEBINAR
31 OCTOBER 2019
3.00pm - 4.00pm (AEDT)
Free of charge, but you will need to register
Click here to register
What should the tourism industry look like in 2030?
Complete this federal government survey and tell us what you think needs to be done so that the industry will continue to grow and prosper into the next decade.
Click here to take the survey
Source: Australian Government Austrade