Destination NSW has developed a new suite of resources as part of its NSW First industry development program to help travel and tourism operators navigate these unprecedented times.
These challenging times provide an opportunity to step back and review your business and identify ways to adapt to changing circumstances. Now is the time to plan ahead for the recovery phase and be prepared for the future by implementing new business ideas and strategies.
The new resources provide advice about how to stay in touch with customers, maintaining relationships with media and distribution partners, and opportunities to develop new areas of business.
The six new guides are:
- Stay connected online: refresh and update your tourism business presence
- Dare to dream: tips for social media
- Telling great stories: working with the media
- Create new ways to explore: adapting your product
- Keep the conversations going: stay connected with distribution partners
- We will meet again in regional NSW: regional conferencing.
They can be downloaded from the Destination NSW corporate website.
Source: Insights - Destination NSW