Join Destination North Coast and Bookable Tourism for an engaging and comprehensive workshop that equips you with the essential tools to delve deep into understanding your ideal customer.
Discover how they research and book, and learn how to tailor your strategy to target them effectively. From this workshop, you will be able to build a step-by-step roadmap to help increase your revenue opportunities for your business.
In Part 1 of this workshop, you'll gain the knowledge to:
• Create an ideal customer profile.
• Develop a consumer journey map.
• Formulate a Marketing and Distribution Strategy based on the consumer journey map,
• Establish timelines and budgets.
• Set key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting mechanisms.
In Part 2, we'll guide you through the crucial process of selecting booking technology that will facilitate your bookings and streamline and automate your operations.
The workshop includes:
• Ideal customer template.
• Strategy templates, complete with KPIs, budgets, and timelines.
• Booking System Requirements Template with real-world examples.
This workshop is ideal for:
• New business owners setting up their business foundations.
• Businesses who are looking to introduce a booking system solution.
• Businesses who use booking systems however are yet to find the right one.
• Businesses who are wanting to introduce a Marketing and Distribution Strategy.
• Businesses who are looking to "sanity check" their current distribution and marketing strategies.
Visit HERE for more information and to book your session.